Apple cider vinegar: The miracle ingredient for weight loss
Apple cider vinegar is a raw and organic ingredient that is lauded for the ton of benefits that it carries. As the name suggest, this vinegar is made from organic apples and is made using a fermentation process. During fermentation, the apples produce enzymes that promote the growth of healthy characteristics. After the breaking down of bacteria, apple cider vinegar comes to be made. It is an component that has been widely used around the world to aid healthy living. Many people are consuming this miracle drink, for it brings with it many benefits.
A flavorful liquid, this ingredient can enhance the taste of several foods. What’s more? It is also low in calories. Apple cider vinegar is believed to be extremely beneficial in the journey towards weight loss. So, if you are planning to consume apple cider vinegar for weight loss, here are a few things that you should know:
Can apple cider vinegar help in weight loss?
- There is no scientific study that proves a direct relation between drinking apple cider vinegar and losing weight.
- It does not possess magical properties that speed up metabolism. However, incorporating this vinegar into your diet while undergoing a workout regimen can aid in the process of weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar is found to reduce fat storage in the body and this is beneficial in losing weight.
What are the best ways to consume apple cider vinegar?
- You can consume apple cider vinegar by itself. Having 2 tablespoons a day is right for the body.
- The vinegar can be added to a liter of water and sipped on through the day. However, you can also add it to a glass of water and gulp it down all together.
- Apple cider vinegar can be added to your salad as a dressing, this not only make the salad palpable but also allows the body to absorb nutrients from the veggies faster.
Is consuming too much apple cider vinegar dangerous to the body?
- Like any other foods, too much of apple cider vinegar can be bad. You should not go overboard with the consumption of this liquid.
- Although the vinegar will not have major effects on your body, it can lead issue such as stomach irritation and can even harm your esophagus.
- Since the liquid is acidic, excess of drinking lead to damage of the teeth’s enamel.
- Moderation is the key to reaping its benefits.
Is it okay to use apple cider vinegar supplements?
- There several companies in the market that ride on the popularity of apple cider vinegar. They produce apple cider vinegar supplements for weight loss.
- It is best to stay away from supplements and stick to organic vinegar.
- Moreover, you do not want to be spending money on unnatural supplements when you can consume the real thing.
What are the other health benefits of apple cider vinegar?
- Apple cider vinegar is known to have a very good effect in lowering blood sugar levels.
- It is also lowers insulin responses and is beneficial for people who are diabetic. Adding it to meals is a good of lowering the effects of carb-heavy foods.
Can apple cider vinegar be prepared at home?
- Apple cider can be easily prepared at home. There are several online sites that provide easy instruction and you can use them.
- Homemade apple cider vinegar is the best bet if you have the time to prepare it. However, you can also opt for store-bought organic apple cider vinegar.
Despite all the benefits, apple cider vinegar is not a quick fix. It can take very long to show results and you will have to be patient to reap its benefits. It is beneficial as the apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss.