The ongoing best cell phone deals in the country
Nowadays, the cell phone is the most important and popular communication medium across the world. Connections with anyone from any corner of the world are made possible just on a dial by a cell phone. It is also an inexpensive and convenient medium, so anyone can afford and use it. The cell phone provides many features that help us in everyday life. It is also a wonderful device for entertainment. During the process of buying a cell phone, the common man looks for a place where to buy them at affordable prices and good deals. Good deals on cell phones help buyers as well as the sellers.
Why should you get cell phone deals?
- Cell phone deals are one of the best options to buy a cell phone while staying within one’s budget.
- The best cell phone deals make cell phones affordable and accessible to everyone, improving connectivity and bringing people closer.
Why do people look for the best phone deal?
- Gradually, it has been seen that cell phones are becoming much more important than anything else, and there is a craze among people for them, and they are looking for the best deals to buy a good one.
- Everybody wants to buy a cell phone with lots of modern features, a perfect camera, and a good battery life at a budget price. Getting the best ones at some of the best prices satisfies the buyer and hence the craze behind the best cell phone deals.
Who are the top 5 cell phone carriers in the country?
There are many cell phone carriers in the country. Based on popularity, it’s the following five carriers that can be considered as the topmost brands for cell phones:
What are the best cell phone deals offered by AT&T?
The following are some of the recent best cell phone deals that people can avail to get great cell phones at amazing prices from AT&T:
- AT&T is providing the “buy one, get one free” offer on iPhone 8. You will get this deal when you buy it on AT&T Next (30 months at $23.34/month) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months at $29.17/month). You will get the free phone on 0% APR after all credits. The credits can be applied on iPhone 8 (256 GB), iPhone 8 Plus, and on iPhone X also (up to $1149.99); however, it is not free, only the price will be discounted.
- On Samsung Galaxy S9 ($789.99) also, AT&T is offering the same deal. To get this deal, you have to buy it on AT&T Next (30 months at $26.34 monthly) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months at $32.92 per month). After all credits on 0% APR, get free Samsung Galaxy S9. The credits can be used on Galaxy S9 Plus and on Note 8, as a discount but not as free.
- AT&T’s “buy one, get one free” offer on LGV35 ThinQ on 0% APR is also available. To grab this offer, you need to take a new line and have to buy it on AT&T Next (30 months at $30 per month) or AT&T Next Every Year (24 months at $37.50 per month).
What are some other deals that are best for cell phone users?
- T-Mobile deals: If you buy Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, or Galaxy S8 Active, you will get $720 off on the second phone of equal or lesser value with 24 monthly bill credits when you take a connection on a T-Mobile ONE plan or qualifying simple choice plan.
- Verizon deals: Verizon Wireless offers a $300 off on latest iPhones and also on Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, and Google Pixel 2 if you take their connection.
- Sprint deals: Sprint offers iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for 50% off on $20 monthly credits with Sprint flex lease on a new line.
Which cell phones are the most popular and why?
According to the best reviews, following are the most popular cell phones in the country:
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus have more advanced dual cameras and durable front and back glass. It is powered by the new A11 Bionic chip and charges wirelessly.
- iPhone X is more high-tech than all other contemporary phones. It is resistant to water and dust. It has other properties also: a 5.8-inch super retina HD display with HDR and true tone, which is designed with the most durable glass and a surgical grade stainless steel band. The face ID of iPhone X lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. iPhone X is powered by the A11 Bionic chip and charges wirelessly.
- Both Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus capture amazing pictures in bright daylight and also in very low light. A new technology called intelligent scan has been added in Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. It is a combination of face recognition and iris scan, which makes unlocking easy even in low light.
- The Galaxy Note 8 has a dual camera with optical image stabilization on both lenses, making it easy to get professional quality photos. The latest infinity display, smart S Pen, and expensive storage capability made Galaxy Note 8 excellent.
- Huawei P20 has lots of modern features. It has a leica triple camera that gives the perfect photos.
- LG G7 ThinQ has a 6.1-inch full vision display, boombox speaker, and next-level Google assistant. Its advanced AI Cam recognizes the scene and suggests the best angles and filter.
- Google Pixel 2XL has lots of attractive features: it has a smart camera, a fast-charging battery, and also the Google assistant built in. The phone comes with a two-year warranty.
When and where can you get the best cell phones in a deal?
- However, the cell phone companies and the phone carriers provide the best cell phone deals in the country’s biggest sale days over the year; they also provide many more attractive cell phone deals daily.
- Cell phone carriers are the providers of the best cell phone deals in the country.
- To get a wider customer base, nowadays retails stores are also offering good deals online or offline on both, cell phones with plans and unlocked phones.