Here’s what you need to know about cheap airline tickets
It is a fact that one of the biggest expenditures when taking a trip amounts to that of airfares. Most airfares to popular destinations are ever soaring, and if you wish to visit a faraway land around the peak season, it is bound to cost you a fortune. However, finding cheap airfare deals is super easy if you end up looking at the right thing at the right time. Thanks to some low-cost carriages, flying out of the country never got cheaper! Many airlines now offer a one-way airline ticket from $49 to select destinations around certain time periods.
Here are a few things that you must know about cheap airline tickets.
When can you get airline tickets from $49?
- Many airlines hold bi annual, seasonal, and periodic sales on select one-way destinations.
- You must keep looking up websites for airline tickets and track the frequency of the sale period. Subscribing to several airline websites can help you stay updated about deals and special offers.
- Sale period is the best time to plan all your trips. This is when you can choose to book all the tickets in one go.
- Read the fine print carefully to find the booking period and the validity.
- Often several websites offer last minute special offers and airline tickets from $49 to some getaway destinations. Keeping an eye out for last minute deals is a good idea to plan a quick weekend trip.
Which are the airlines that offer super saver airline tickets?
- This year, Southwest airlines launched a 72-hour sale providing airline tickets from $49 from Tampa to nearby destinations. You can look out for a second sale period on their website and grab your best deal at the earliest.
- Frontier airlines could get to relatively cheaper deals.
- Spirit airlines is another carrier that could offer frequent sales.
What are the things to consider while booking airline tickets from $49?
- You must take into account the duration of the sale and make the booking ahead of the expiry of the sale.
- Make sure you are aware of the period between which you can travel.
- Read the fine prints carefully before confirming the booking.
Since many cheap deals are on flights to smaller airports, it is important that you know the destination airport of your flight.
- Check whether the deal restricts you to book flights on certain days when the deal may not hold.
- Check whether the deal applies only to certain types of flights. Mostly these deals may not apply on round trips and can be availed only on single or separate bookings.
How can you book airline tickets from $49?
- Check airline calendar of low-cost carriers all through the year. You could plan your trip
- Remember to check all travel websites and specific airline websites to ensure you do not miss out on great deals.
- An excellent way to find cheap deals is by subscribing to the airlines.
- You could stay loyal to an airline and earn air miles or reward points to reduce the overall cost of the flights.
- Be flexible about your dates and make sure you book for the cheapest months or cheaper days of the week. Wednesday, for instance, is a day when you can find cheaper deals.
- Usually, most destinations offer cheaper tickets for travel during the off-season.
- Since last minute deals are for real, making travel plans on an impulse may be a great idea to get cheaper airline tickets.
- Try flying from or landing at smaller airports.
Which are the destinations that you can fly to at $49?
- You may get cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale.
- At $79, you could travel to Atlanta, Birmingham, or New Orleans.
- If you shell out $99, you can explore Pittsburgh, Providence, Buffalo, Indianapolis, Louisville, Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, Milwaukee, and Raleigh.
- People interested in traveling to Havana may get a deal starting $89.